Certified Personal Trainer Yvette Bernosky began her career at a local fitness club in Sarasota at the age of 20. The part-time job led to an exciting career in the fitness industry. Yvette says, "I was very fortunate to have a mentor who encouraged me to become a personal trainer. I began working with members one-on-one and a short time later became an aerobics instructor for the club and the rest is history!" For more than 30 years, she has worked with a diverse clientele, including business professionals, Miss Florida pageant winners, and people of all ages and fitness levels. She also specializes in senior fitness.
Yvette always considers her clients health concerns and conditions in order to develop the most individualized workout plans possible. She makes an effort to learn about the health conditions that may affect a client's ability to train and how these conditions can be accommodated in the safest and most effective way.
Yvette holds multiple diversified certifications and continues her professional development by attending health and fitness conferences and classes. Further balancing her course of study, Yvette has traveled throughout the world and participated in various kinds of fitness programs and events. This has provided her with a broad fitness perspective and new avenues of reaching, inspiring, and educating her clients. She is always on a quest to learn new and exciting ways to train her clients.
Yvette is truly passionate about physical fitness and knows with certainty that this is the path she was meant to follow. "My work is incredibly rewarding, I love being able to help people achieve their goals. Anytime I have taken time off or have focused on other potential business ventures, I find my passion in helping others pulling me right back here. This is the place I love to be."
Yvette's Education & Certifications:
· Bachelor of Metaphysical Science
· High Performance Academy - Brendon Burchard
· Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
· TRX STC
· TRX FTC
· TRX RIP
· TRX GROUP
· TRX YOGA
· TRX GOLF
· Personal Trainer - Aerobic & Fitness Association of America
· Resistance Training Specialist - Aerobic & Fitness Association of America
· Aerobic Instructor - Aerobic & Fitness Association of America
· Kickboxing Instructor - Aerobic & Fitness Association of America
· Certified Fitness Director/Studio Owner - A.C.E. ceptu43
· Boot Camp Instructor - American Boot Camp Corporation
· Aquatic Instructor - Aquatic Exercise Associations
· Aquatic Instructor - SCW
· CEU Provider - American Council on Exercise for Medical Exercise Protocol
· Spinning Instructor - Maddog Athletics
· Nutritional Counselor - Shapes Family Fitness
· Nautilus Instructor - Nautilus Corporation
· 3 years Tae Kwon Do Training with Master Hong & Su Cho
You want results, but can't always get to the gym? No problem! Through Yvette's online coaching program, you can still achieve the results you want from the comfort of your own home, and it doesn't matter where you live!
Through a custom Zoom video link, she has trained people in California, Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and even people in our own city who enjoy the convenience of training in home.
As a coach, Yvette helps people get real results through personal support and guidance.
Call today for a 15 minute complimentary consultation to see if Zoom training is the right fit for you.